el bono

paul-jacques ossandon, an old man, who has to teach to a group of little girls to read
Two girls start to read quickly but jacques and they start to riot the class
at the end of the story, the man did not get the bonus
but the slowest girl, who talks nothing, recalls this excerpt from the little prince

"It would have been better to come back at the same hour," said the fox. 
"If, for example, you come at four o'clock in the afternoon, 
then at three o'clock I shall begin to be happy.
 I shall feel happier and happier as the hour advances.
 At four o'clock, I shall already be worrying and jumping about. 
I shall show you how happy I am! 
But if you come at just any time, 
I shall never know at what hour my heart is to be ready to greet you... 
One must observe the proper rites..."

the little girls call the man "the polar bear"  and first draw him as a bad animal, but at the end he's a warm animal, stubborn but warm

the old man has to teach all the girls to read before the year ends, to catch a bonus for his retirement
this is a punishment from his previous co worker a former lover if he don't get the bonus, he can't retire alone like he wish


the days pass bay and while the man learns and learns nothing from his life he learns from the girls 

Comentarios

Entradas populares