#Repost @civilizedanimal with @repostapp ・・・ A quick BOOK REVIEW: #Vibrator by #MariAkasaka : particularly the guy in this little book I found very familiar. I have spent time with this man before, and his completely laidback, but well-mannered attitude (I can also vouch for this in real life), is charming and freeing, and his honesty appeals, although in general I've found people get a little desensitized and aren't as straightforward by his age. The sex scenes were great. I skimmed a lot because it's all in her head, and although I like a thoughtful first person narrative, this was a bit too introspective for my taste. I found it almost unbelievable, all the bulimia and alcohol stuff, but not quite. I liked the adventure of getting in a truck with a stranger you are attracted to and just going. I was less scared when I was younger. Ignorance makes for adventures, as long as you don't end up dead. I didn't, but I have numerous friends who have had close calls/been raped/assaulted. It's a judgement call, and I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that I have fewer of these adventures now. #bookreview #bookblogger #bookstagram #bookish #books #authorsofinstagram thank you to @roseelysia for the lend xx


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1T3nUEU

Comentarios

Entradas populares